The warranty of the purchased watch starts from the date of purchase and is valid for 24 months in accordance with the terms and conditions of the current warranty.
The international PACOMARINE guarantee covers material and manufacturing defects of the purchased watch at the time of delivery. The warranty is only valid if the certificate is dated, completed correctly, stamped by an official PACOMARINE dealer.
You will be entitled to free repair of any defect with valid warranty certificate provided during the warranty period. PACOMARINE guarantees that the watch can be replaced by a watch with the same or similar characteristics if the watch fails to meet normal operating conditions after repairs have been made. The warranty expires 24 months after the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not cover:
- Leather strap.
- Normal wear and tear (color of scratched crystal, metal and leather belts, chains such as rubber).
- Abnormal / malicious use in any part of the watch, lack of maintenance, neglect, accidents (crush, breakage, fracture, crystal, etc.)
- Any damage caused by improper use of the watch and non-observance of the operating instructions.
- Repairs on the watch by unauthorized persons (battery replacement, service).
- Watches that were originally modified beyond PACOMARINE's control.
- Watches from unauthorized retailers.
It is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller to which it is responsible. It does not affect either the buyer's rights against the seller or any mandatory legal rights that the buyer may have against the seller. For example, any claim against PACOMARINE for damages in addition to the warranty described above is expressly excluded, except for the mandatory legal rights that the buyer may have against the manufacturer. PACOMARINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.